Whether you're paying bills, checking statements, or transferring funds, you can fully manage your HomeStreet Bank accounts with Online Banking. Login now. Or later. Online Banking is available 24/7. If you're not a HomeStreet Bank customer, learn more about our accounts and what we offer.
- Issue stop payment requests in real-time.
- View your account balance and search for transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Customizable dashboard for easy navigation to important account and transaction information.
- Look at front and back images of paid checks and deposited items.
- Experience the simplicity of business online banking in an Interactive demo.
- Our convenient Bill Pay service allows you to make one time and recurring payments. Set up email and text alerts to notify you of transactions from any and all of your accounts
- Simplify account reconciliation by exporting data to your accounting software – multiple file formats are available, including QuickBooks©, .csv, and BAI2
- Enroll in E-Statements and E-Notices for checking, savings and loan accounts* (*available for specific loan types)
- State-of-the-art security encryption ensures that your account information is safe.
- Customizable security features allow you to set user transaction limits, restrict access to functions and receive notifications of changes to user profiles.
- IBM Trusteer Rapport Security Software provides an additional level of security and protection from malicious software (malware).
Approved OS & Browsers
To successfully access and use Online Banking, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
|Operating System||Apple Inc. Safari®||Microsoft Internet Explorer®||Microsoft Edge®||Mozilla Firefox®||Google Chrome™|
|Windows 7||--||11.0||--||56 or latest||61 or latest|
|Windows 8.1||--||11.0||--||56 or latest||61 or latest|
|Windows 10||--||11.0||41 or latest||56 or latest||61 or latest|
|Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)||10||--||--||--||--|
|Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)||10||--||--||--||--|
For the best online banking performance, please be advised of the following configurations:
- 128-bit encryption
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Browser page cache should be set to get a new version every visit to the page
- 1 GHz Celeron processor
- 1024x768 SVGA resolution at 256 colors
- 500 MB RAM
- 128 Kbps (slowest DSL) or better
- Do not use apostrophes, question marks, semi-colons, or single quotes
- Numeric fields support characters 0-9
- Alphanumeric fields support the following characters: a-z, A-Z, 0-9
- Alphanumeric fields, except for passwords and user IDs, can contain spaces