Business Online & Mobile Banking is available to all HomeStreet Bank business customers. Download our Business Mobile app and use your Business Online Banking login credentials to access your Business Mobile account.
- View your account balance and search for transactions by date, amount, or check number anytime
- Transfer funds between your HomeStreet Bank accounts
- Easily pay bills or deposit checks while on the go
Get the Mobile App
- Make sure internet is enabled
- You may also enroll in the mobile banking text message alerts
- Mobile deposits are supported only when using the downloadable app, which is available in the Apple and Google Play stores for iPhones, iPads and Androids.
- Even without the app, you can access Business Online Banking on your mobile device, which has all the same functions (except mobile deposits).
- Utilize our convenient Bill Pay to make one time and recurring payments. Set up email and text alerts to notify you of transactions from any and all of your accounts
- Business Online Banking customers are able to use mobile banking services on smart devices, such as an Androids, iPhones, iPads, tablets, and other devices that are internet-enabled.
- If your device supports text messaging, you may also enroll in Mobile Banking text message alerts through the mobile banking app.
State-of-the-art security encryption ensures that your account information is safe:
- All log-in credentials and data is encrypted during transmission.
- No customer data or other sensitive information is stored on the device.
- The application automatically times out after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Your company’s Primary User controls access for any additional authorized users.
Business Mobile Banking FAQs
There are some simple steps you should take to ensure the security of your information and protect your privacy when you using Mobile Banking.
- Protect your Online Banking password. It is your key to accessing your accounts. Do not reveal it to anyone.
- Memorize your Online Banking password. Never store it on your mobile device, or write it on a paper that you keep near your phone or carry with you.
- Do not choose passwords that incorporate your name, telephone number, address or birthday or those of any close friend or relative.
- Do not select the option for your user id to be remembered for subsequent logins.
- Never leave your mobile device unattended while using the HomeStreet Bank mobile app.
- Be wary of using untrusted networks like public Wi-Fi spots.
- Set a passcode lock to access your device or phone.
- Turn on balance and/or transaction alert messaging in business online banking to enable you to monitor activity on your account(s).
- As with any device that accesses applications and wireless networks, you should ensure your device is patched with the latest security updates and should be running the most recently available version of the device’s operating system.
Any user with Administrative rights can update user profiles in Business Online Banking.
- Log in and go to Administration > User Administration > and select the user ID you would like to update.
- Click on Edit Services and Accounts on right side of page, enable Mobile Banking (and Mobile RDC, if you want to allow them to make deposits) for the user.
- Click “Save Changes” for each service added.
- Click on “Save Changes” again at the bottom of the page.
Business Online Banking > Administration > Manage Mobile Banking Settings.
Contact HomeStreet Bank Customer Service Center at 800-719-8080 (Deaf or Hard of Hearing Customers TTY/TDD: 855-584-0256) to delete your device from mobile banking services.