- Each customer contact is more than a transaction---it's an opportunity to build the long-term value of the relationship on a foundation of knowledge, respect and trust.
- We make it easy to do business with us and provide products and services that customers need.
- We keep our promises and do the right thing while providing exceptional service to our customers.
- We collaborate across disciplines, regions and teams to achieve a shared purpose and to get the job done for one another, our customers, our communities and our shareholders.
- We create relationships based on trust and respect listening to each other's viewpoints and embracing and valuing diversity and inclusiveness.
- We pride ourselves on executional excellence; measurably delivering beyond expectations.
- We are ethical in our approach with customers and in our daily work and are diligent in our risk management.
- We have a shared responsibility for being efficient and seeking opportunities for improvement to support company growth and positive change.
- We maintain a commitment to dedicating time, talent, resources and contributions to support the communities where we live and work.
- Wherever we can, we support our customers in the causes that hold meaning for them in their communities.
- We are committed to forming alliances and community within our workplace with a spirit to support, serve and learn from each other.
- We are engaged each day in creating solutions that transform possibilities into realities.
- We embrace change and approach our work with a sense of commitment, urgency, enthusiasm and tenacity to drive company and personal growth.
Expand Your Career at HomeStreet Bank
We’re looking for experienced, driven loan officers seeking further growth in their careers. We strive to create an environment to help you achieve your financial and personal goals.
We're seeking customer-focused branch managers, assistant branch managers, customer service representatives, and operations specialists who can help guide consumers and businesses toward the right banking products for their individual needs.
We're looking for experienced professionals in home builder construction, commercial lending, and commercial real estate who can pair industry expertise with a drive to help our business customers find exactly what they need.
As we continue to grow, we're looking for ambitious, collaborative professionals in IT, marketing, operations, compliance, and more.
Ciara Walden is a Personal Banker here at HomeStreet Bank. After starting as a part time Customer Service Representative, she has been able to continually progress in her career here. Find out more about what Ciara loves about working at HomeStreet and why she thinks you would love working here too.
Nathan Messerschmidt is the Branch Manager at our Ballard on 24th location. Over eight years of working at HomeStreet, Nathan has found inclusivity, community, and professional growth. Find out why Nathan recommends HomeStreet Bank to anyone looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career.
We offer benefits and incentives with the opportunity to give back to the community.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their families
- Life, Disability and Family Leave
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with employer match
- Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program, “Commute Trip Reduction” (CTR) and various employee discounts
- Generous vacation, sick leave, 11 bank holidays, and 16 hours of paid leave every year for community service work
- Free Employee Checking account and Employee Home Loan Discounts
HomeStreet is committed to a diverse workplace with employees from a wide range of backgrounds. We recognize that a more diverse workforce translates to broader perspective and greater understanding, which in turn translates to a greater capacity for customer service. We focus on recruiting and retaining employees from different backgrounds and who are representative of the people in our communities. By doing so, we are better able to serve our customers and understand their financial services needs and goals.
Individuals with Disabilities
HomeStreet embraces the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination in employment for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us about your interest in employment with HomeStreet Bank at Recruiting@homestreet.com or by calling 206.389.6263 ext. 5.
HomeStreet is proud to employ veterans. Our company shares the military’s core values of commitment, community and collaboration. We believe in providing service with integrity as a trusted and respected financial institution. We also strive for excellence in all we do and invite you to join other veterans at HomeStreet working in departments such as Customer Contact, Finance, Information Technology, Commercial & Residential Lending and Corporate Security. Join us and apply your military experience to a career at HomeStreet Bank where we hope you’ll feel at home.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Learn More
- Equal Employment Opportunity Supplemental Information Learn More
- Know Your Rights Learn More
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision Learn More
- Family and Medical Leave Act Learn More
- Employee Polygraph Protection Learn More
- Uniformed Services Employment Reemployment Rights Act Learn More
- Los Angeles, CA Fair Chance Ordinance Learn More
- California Law Prohibits Workplace Discrimination and Harassment Learn More
- California - Transgender Rights in the Workplace Learn More
- California - Your Rights and Obligations as a Pregnant Employee Learn More
- California - Family Care and Medical Leave and Pregnancy Disability Leave Learn More
- California - The Facts about Sexual Harassment Learn More
If you have any questions regarding careers at HomeStreet Bank
Please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com
* California residents: For more information about the categories of personal information we collect and how we use the information, visit HomeStreet Website CA Privacy Notices.
* EO/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled.