Skip to main content
- Federal Trade Commission. The FTC accepts complaints from ID theft victims online, by phone, and by mail.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The Consumer Protection page provides educational resources.
- Social Security Administration. Provides useful tips for protecting your social security number from unauthorized use.
- U.S. Postal Inspection Service. If theft of U.S. Mail is involved, this page provides resources to help.
- Download Trusteer Rapport fraud protection for business or personal use. HomeStreet has partnered with IBM to offer all online banking customers a free copy of Trusteer Rapport anti-fraud software.