What if my needs are greater than conventional programs allow?
HomeStreet Bank offers Jumbo loan options ideal for homes with financing needs that extend beyond conforming to conventional loan limits. Larger loan amounts often mean stricter qualifying criteria and higher down payment requirements. However, we have Jumbo loan options for today’s buyers who don’t fit the standard mold of Jumbo borrowers. Some may not be willing or able to invest the traditional 20% down payment. Or perhaps they don’t have the years of work history usually required or their income isn’t a simple salary. HomeStreet is pleased to help a wide range of buyers with lower down payment Jumbo loans. We use commonsense underwriting to evaluate nontraditional income streams, giving those with outside-of-the-box scenarios a chance to explain more complicated financial scenarios.
Some features of our Jumbo loans include:
- 5% down payment for loan amounts up to $625,500
- 10% down payment for loan amounts up to $850,000
- 10% down payment programs with combined financing up to $1,500,000
- Fixed-rate loan amounts up to $3,000,000
- Competitive pricing on fixed-rate Jumbo and Jumbo ARM programs
- Portfolio lending options for outside-the-box scenarios
- Loan options for newly employed borrowers with promised income
- Programs available for a primary residence, second homes, and investment properties
Refinancing a Jumbo loan
If you already have a Jumbo loan and want to make sure you are getting the best deal, we’re happy to help. There are several Jumbo and High Balance refinance options currently available to homeowners.
Could a Jumbo refinance benefit you? Get in touch with one of our knowledgeable loan officers if you’d like to:
- Reduce uncertainty by converting from a Jumbo ARM to a fixed-rate option
- Lower your monthly mortgage payments, saving money each month
- Tap into your home’s equity to fund updates or pay off other debts
- Take advantage of increased loan limits to refinance from a Jumbo Loan into a High Balance loan, which could save you money
If your balance is below the conforming loan limit, find out if moving into a Conventional Loan can save you money.
All loans subject to approval.