HomeStreet Bank is excited to offer you Zelle®—a way to send money in minutes1 to almost anyone you know who has a bank account in the U.S. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, send money to your friends and family, regardless of where they bank.2
Since Zelle® is now in the HomeStreet Bank mobile app, you already have access to it. No additional downloads needed.
Request, receive, and send money in minutes1 with just an email address or U.S. mobile number.2
Your information is protected with the same technology we use to keep your bank account safe.
How it works:
- In the HomeStreet mobile app, click on the + and then click on the Zelle® icon. Choose the primary account you want to use for Zelle®.
- To send or request money, simply select your friend or family member from your Zelle® contact list (or add your trusted recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number), add the amount you’d like to send, review, and then hit “confirm.” In most cases, the money is available in minutes.1
- Your contact will receive a notification with instructions to receive or send the money.
If you’re not already enrolled in Online Banking, enroll here.
Already enrolled in Online Banking? Click on the icon to download the app and log in with your existing username and password.
<ul><li><i>Zelle</i> is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes.<sup>1</sup> With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you know and trust, regardless of where they bank.<sup>2</sup> Ask your recipient to enroll with <i>Zelle </i>before you send them money – this will help them get your payment more quickly.</li></ul>
1. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
To learn more about Zelle, please visit zellepay.com.
Zelle and Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.