HomeStreet Bank is excited to offer you Zelle®—a way to send money in minutes1 to almost anyone you know who has a bank account in the U.S. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, send money to your friends and family, regardless of where they bank.2
Since Zelle is now in the HomeStreet Bank mobile app, you already have access to it. No additional downloads needed.
Request, receive, and send money in minutes1 with just an email address or U.S. mobile number.2
Your information is protected with the same technology we use to keep your bank account safe.
How it works:
- In the HomeStreet mobile app, click on the + and then click on the Zelle icon. Choose the primary account you want to use for Zelle.
- To send or request money, simply select your friend or family member from your Zelle contact list (or add your trusted recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number), add the amount you’d like to send, review, and then hit “confirm.” In most cases, the money is available in minutes.1
- Your contact will receive a notification with instructions to receive or send the money.
If you’re not already enrolled in Online Banking, enroll here.
Already enrolled in Online Banking? Click on the icon to download the app and log in with your existing username and password.
<ul><li>Log in. To get started, log into the HomeStreet mobile app and go to <i>Zelle</i> in the menu. If you’re not yet enrolled, you’ll be asked to accept our terms and conditions. We recommend you also enroll an email address or U.S. mobile phone number and link a deposit account so you can send and receive money with <i>Zelle</i>.</li><li>Add or select a recipient. To add a recipient, select the “+” icon at the upper right of your screen and enter your recipient’s information. If your recipient is already on your list of recipients, select their name to continue.</li><li>Enter the amount and select your funding account. Enter the amount you want to send and choose an account to fund your payment. Click “Continue.”</li><li>Review and send. Carefully review the details of your payment before you send it. After you send your payment, you’ll get a confirmation screen with the details of your payment. Once the payment is sent, it cannot be canceled if the recipient is already enrolled.</li><li>Recipient is notified. Your recipient will be notified by email or text message with the details of your payment and instructions on how to receive the money if your recipient is not already enrolled.</li><li>Recipients must enroll to receive money. If your recipient is not enrolled with <i>Zelle</i>, they’ll need to enroll to receive money. They will have fourteen (14) days to complete their one-time enrollment using the same email address or U.S. mobile number you used to send them the payment. If your recipient does not enroll with <i>Zelle </i>within 14 days, the money will be returned back to your account. Once your recipient enrolls with <i>Zelle</i>, the money will move directly into their account and will typically be available in minutes.</li></ul>
1. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
To learn more about Zelle, please visit zellepay.com.
Zelle and Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.