HomeStreet Bank is excited to offer you Zelle®—a way to send money in minutes1 to almost anyone you know who has a bank account in the U.S. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, send money to your friends and family, regardless of where they bank.2
Since Zelle is now in the HomeStreet Bank mobile app, you already have access to it. No additional downloads needed.
Request, receive, and send money in minutes1 with just an email address or U.S. mobile number.2
Your information is protected with the same technology we use to keep your bank account safe.
How it works:
- In the HomeStreet mobile app, click on the + and then click on the Zelle icon. Choose the primary account you want to use for Zelle.
- To send or request money, simply select your friend or family member from your Zelle contact list (or add your trusted recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number), add the amount you’d like to send, review, and then hit “confirm.” In most cases, the money is available in minutes.1
- Your contact will receive a notification with instructions to receive or send the money.
If you’re not already enrolled in Online Banking, enroll here.
Already enrolled in Online Banking? Click on the icon to download the app and log in with your existing username and password.
<ul><li>There is no way to cancel a payment once a user hits "send."</li><li>If the person you sent money to has already enrolled with <i>Zelle</i>, the money is sent directly to their bank account and cannot be canceled. This is why it’s important to only send money to people you know and trust, and always ensure you’ve used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number when sending money.</li><li>If you sent money to the wrong person, we recommend contacting the recipient and requesting the money back. If you aren’t able to get your money back, please call us at 800-719-8080 (TTY 855-584-0256), Monday through Friday from 7am-7pm and Saturday 9am-4pm.</li></ul>
1. Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
To learn more about Zelle, please visit zellepay.com.
Zelle and Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.