An easier way to pay.
Introducing Mobile Wallet – a fast and secure way to pay with your mobile device. Now our personal banking customers can use Apple Pay or Google Pay at participating online and in-store retailers.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to the Wallet and tap the (+).
- Follow the steps to add your HomeStreet debit card and tap next.
- After you get verified, tap next and start using Apple Pay.
- Download the 'Google Pay' app from Google Play.
- Follow the steps to add your HomeStreet debit card.
- Start using Google Pay.
Samsung Pay will work with almost all POS systems: NFC, magnetic stripe and EMV (Europay, MasterCard and Visa) terminals for chip-based cards. Samsung Pay uses NFC (NFC) technology to process payments at tap-to-pay terminals and almost all magnetic-stripe terminals. The MST is used when the phone is held against one of these registers. The phone emits a magnetic signal that simulates the magnetic strip found on the back of a credit or debit card. Samsung Pay will not work with readers where you need to physically insert your card into a slot such as those found at gasoline stations and on an ATM.<br><font size="-1"><br></font>