Fannie Mae’s Multifamily Mortgage Business offers a streamlined loan process for fixed- and variable-rate Mortgage Loans up to $9 million nationwide.
- Low cost of execution
- Competitive rates
- Delegated model provides Lenders and Borrowers speed of execution
- Team with experience and scale to support this unique market
- Single asset security allows the most flexibility in the market
- Extensive experience serving the small loan market
- Streamlined third-party reports
- Conventional Properties; Multifamily Affordable Housing Properties; Cooperative Properties (market rate); and Manufactured Housing Communities
- Existing, stabilized multifamily Properties
- Properties with 5 or more units
- Loans for acquisition or refinance
|Up to $9 million nationwide.
|Up to 30 years.
|Fixed-rate and variable-rate options available.
Supplemental Mortgage Loans are available.
|Flexible prepayment options available, including yield maintenance and declining prepayment premium.
|30-day to 180-day commitments. Borrowers may rate lock using the Streamlined Rate Lock option.
|30/360 and Actual/360.
|Non-recourse execution with standard carve-outs for "bad acts" such as fraud and bankruptcy.
|Replacement reserves, tax, and insurance escrows are typically required for higher leverage transactions.
|Streamlined inspection and Environmental Screening using the ASTM E-1528 14 protocol.
|Non-recourse Small Mortgage Loans are typically assumable, subject to review and approval of the new borrower's financial capacity and experience.
During the HomeStreet Bank pre-qualification review, our Commercial Real Estate Group team members will estimate the loan amount and associated transaction fees. Actual loan amounts and transaction-related expenses may vary. A pre-qualification estimate is not a loan commitment.
Terms and conditions may apply.
Fannie Mae® is a registered trademark of Fannie Mae. DUS® is a registered trademark of Fannie Mae.
All loans subject to approval.