Business Online & Mobile Banking is available to all HomeStreet Bank business customers. Download our Business Mobile app and use your Business Online Banking login credentials to access your Business Mobile account.
- View your account balance and search for transactions by date, amount, or check number anytime
- Transfer funds between your HomeStreet Bank accounts
- Easily pay bills or deposit checks while on the go
Get the Mobile App
- Make sure internet is enabled
- You may also enroll in the mobile banking text message alerts
- Mobile deposits are supported only when using the downloadable app, which is available in the Apple and Google Play stores for iPhones, iPads and Androids.
- Even without the app, you can access Business Online Banking on your mobile device, which has all the same functions (except mobile deposits).
- Utilize our convenient Bill Pay to make one time and recurring payments. Set up email and text alerts to notify you of transactions from any and all of your accounts
- Business Online Banking customers are able to use mobile banking services on smart devices, such as an Androids, iPhones, iPads, tablets, and other devices that are internet-enabled.
- If your device supports text messaging, you may also enroll in Mobile Banking text message alerts through the mobile banking app.
State-of-the-art security encryption ensures that your account information is safe:
- All log-in credentials and data is encrypted during transmission.
- No customer data or other sensitive information is stored on the device.
- The application automatically times out after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Your company’s Primary User controls access for any additional authorized users.
Business Mobile Banking FAQs
If your device is lost or stolen, you should delete the device from mobile banking services on your online banking account via:<br><b>Business Online Banking > Administration > Manage Mobile Banking Settings.</b><br><i>OR </i><br>Contact HomeStreet Bank Customer Service Center at <a href="tel:8007198080">800-719-8080</a> (Deaf or Hard of Hearing Customers TTY/TDD: <a href="tel:8555840256">855-584-0256</a>) to delete your device from mobile banking services.