Business Online & Mobile Banking is available to all HomeStreet Bank business customers. Download our Business Mobile app and use your Business Online Banking login credentials to access your Business Mobile account.
- View your account balance and search for transactions by date, amount, or check number anytime
- Transfer funds between your HomeStreet Bank accounts
- Easily pay bills or deposit checks while on the go
Get the Mobile App
- Make sure internet is enabled
- You may also enroll in the mobile banking text message alerts
- Mobile deposits are supported only when using the downloadable app, which is available in the Apple and Google Play stores for iPhones, iPads and Androids.
- Even without the app, you can access Business Online Banking on your mobile device, which has all the same functions (except mobile deposits).
- Utilize our convenient Bill Pay to make one time and recurring payments. Set up email and text alerts to notify you of transactions from any and all of your accounts
- Business Online Banking customers are able to use mobile banking services on smart devices, such as an Androids, iPhones, iPads, tablets, and other devices that are internet-enabled.
- If your device supports text messaging, you may also enroll in Mobile Banking text message alerts through the mobile banking app.
State-of-the-art security encryption ensures that your account information is safe:
- All log-in credentials and data is encrypted during transmission.
- No customer data or other sensitive information is stored on the device.
- The application automatically times out after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- Your company’s Primary User controls access for any additional authorized users.
Business Mobile Banking FAQs
<p>Any user with Administrative rights can update user profiles in Business Online Banking.</p><ol><li><font size="-1">Log in and go to Administration > User Administration > and select the user ID you would like to update.</font></li><li><font size="-1"></font><font size="-1">Click on Edit Services and Accounts on right side of page, enable Mobile Banking (and Mobile RDC, if you want to allow them to make deposits) for the user.</font></li><li><font size="-1"></font><font size="-1">Click “Save Changes” for each service added.</font></li><li><font size="-1"></font><font size="-1">Click on “Save Changes” again at the bottom of the page.</font></li></ol>