Designed for doing good.
HomeStreet Bank understands the unique needs of non-profit organizations because we have special relationships with hundreds of non-profits across our footprint. We support the communities where we do business through active partnerships, charitable contributions, and employee volunteerism. Many of our employees sit on boards of community organizations, and in 2020, HomeStreet Bank donated $1 million to local non-profit organizations and our employees recorded 7,000 hours of volunteer time with 280 charities across our footprint.
Our community involvement gives us a deep understanding of how our banking solutions can save your organization time and money. No matter the type of non-profit – educational, faith-based, environmental, charity, foundation – we provide exceptional customer service and can help you with the most critical aspects of managing your business finances. Let us take care of you, so you can take care of your community.
A great solution for businesses with low to moderate transaction volumes and monthly balances
- Minimum opening deposit $1,000
- $10 monthly service charge if daily balance falls below $1,000
- Up to 200 transactions per statement period at no charge, $0.35 per additional transaction
Ideal for businesses with larger account balances and higher transaction activity that want a competitive earnings credit rate to help offset fees
- Competitive earnings credit rate (ECR)
- Minimum opening deposit $100
- $15 monthly service charge
- Monthly banking fees are determined by account analysis based on transaction volume, services utilized and earnings credit allowance for balances maintained
- No minimum balance requirement
Designed for businesses that maintain moderate balances and have fewer than 200 transactions per month
- Earns interest
- Minimum opening deposit $5,000
- $10 monthly service charge if daily balance falls below $5,000
- Up to 200 transactions per statement period at no charge, $0.35 per additional
Hear what non-profit FUSION has to say.
"We would not be where we are today if it had not been for HomeStreet supporting us because they believe in families. What better partner could you have?
For additional information,
* Terms and Conditions for Business Checking Accounts and Schedule of Fees
** Terms and Conditions for Business Analyzed Checking Accounts and Schedule of Fees