University of Hawaii Professional Assembly
Affinity Program Benefits
- University of Hawaii Professional Assembly
HomeStreet Bank, through the Affinity Program, offers select mortgage, personal loans, and banking benefits for employees and members of University of Hawaii Professional Assembly. These benefits include discounted rates on home and personal loans, free Workplace Checking* with access to more than 37,000 fee-free ATMS. HomeStreet is an award-winning community bank known for our exceptional service. We'll help you find the right lending and banking products to suit your unique needs.
Your Affinity Program mortgage benefits offer savings on both closing costs and discounted services from participating real estate agents. These agents will contribute up to 1% of the purchase price of your new home to your closing costs1.
Here’s an example of what those mortgage savings could be:
Affinity Program savings on a 5%-down, conventional fixed-rate loan
|Affinity Program credit||$3,750 (0.5% of loan amount)|
|Participating real estate agent savings||$7,500 (Up to 1% of purchase price)|
Up to .50% rate discounts
- Receive up to 0.50% APR (Annual Percentage Rate) discount on any new personal and vehicle loan.
- You will receive a 0.25% APR discount on any new consumer loan with an additional 0.25% APR discount when you take advantage of our automatic payment feature from a HomeStreet Bank account.
To receive your APR discount, you must mention you are part of our Affinity Program when you apply for your loan.
- No monthly service charge or daily minimum balance*
- Over 37,000 fee free ATMs through our MoneyPass® Network
- ATM surcharge fee refunds up to $12 per statement cycle*
- Free 24/7 online banking and bill pay
- Free 24/7 mobile banking app with touch and face ID
- Free 24/7 mobile check deposit and funds transfer
- Person-to-person payments with Zelle®
- Free eStatements*
- No Monthly Service Charge & No Hidden Fees*
Financial fitness resources and building positive credit
Many questions can arise when considering different banking products or applying for a mortgage loan. We’re here to provide answers.
And if you’re concerned about your credit, we can help with our education resources and our special Credit Partner Loan, an affordable 24-month loan up to $3,000 designed to help build or re-establish credit. Talk to one of our banking representatives today to take advantage of this unique loan program.
1. Real estate agent contributions subject to state law and acceptance of participating broker agreements.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to mention you are part of the Affinity Benefits Program when working with a HomeStreet Bank representative. This will ensure the full extent of your benefits are honored.
Contact a HomeStreet Bank Affinity Loan Officer near you
Affinity Loan Officer
Whether you are a first time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, it would be my pleasure to have an opportunity to work with you on your mortgage needs.
NMLS ID# 1254244