When heading down the path to building your dream home or renovating an existing home, it's important that you work with an experienced lender who can confidently guide you through the process every step of the way.
HomeStreet has vast experience with helping our clients navigate the complexities of Renovation and Construction loans.
Considering updating, expanding or remodeling your home?
Some features of our Renovation loans include:
- Allows for remodels, expansions, renovations, and repairs
- Project financing is rolled into your mortgage so you don't need to deplete savings or take on higher interest forms of credit
- Renovation loans available for second homes and investment properties
Build a custom home or make a major renovation with a One-Step Construction loan.
One-Step Construction loan key features include:
- Ability to lock your rate before construction begins, to avoid rate risk and fluctuations
- Up to one year to complete construction with locked rate, even if rates go up!
- One loan approval, one closing, and one appraisal, all before project even begins