Thank you for being a HomeStreet Bank loan customer! How can we help you with your current loan?
For questions on your existing loan contact our Loan Servicing Department at 800-237-3194 or 206-623-4616. We’re available Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00 PT. Please note you may now access your loan information by phone, 24 x 7, by calling 800-237-3194. We hope you find this an easy and convenient way to obtain account information. Or use our Contact Us form and select "Existing Mortgage Customer Assistance" as the subject.
Refinancing Your HomeStreet Mortgage
At HomeStreet Bank, we are here to help you with your continuing financial needs. And since your home is often your largest financial asset, you may be able to put the equity in your home to work for you.
There are as many reasons for refinancing your home as there are reasons for buying a home:
- Refinancing your home may be a good way to obtain some cash for home improvements, an investment, or even to purchase a vacation home.
- A lower rate can reduce your payment, consolidate high-interest debt and improve your cash flow.
- Want to own your home free and clear? Raising your payment a little could shorten your loan term and allow you to reach your goal sooner than you thought possible!
We recommend you always work with a Loan Officer to help you find the best refinance options for you. Use our helpful Find a Loan Officer feature below to locate one near you.
You can apply online or check rates as well.
You should have the following information handy when you speak with your loan officer or apply online:
- An estimate of the current value of the property you want to refinance
- The balance, interest rate and payments on your current first mortgage
- The balance, interest rate and payments on any other loan or line of credit secured by the property, such as a Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit
- The monthly payments and balance of any additional debt you wish to consolidate, like a credit card or auto loan, and/or the amount of cash you are seeking
To obtain information on your current HomeStreet Bank loan, visit Check My Mortgage or call our Customer Service Center at 800.809.1377. We’re here to help!