Our new, expanded Banking Customer Service Center hours are Monday thru Friday, 7am PT to 7pm PT and Saturday, 9am PT to 4pm PT. We look forward to assisting you at 1-800-719-8080 (TTY/TDD 1-855-584-0256).
Personal Online Banking
Bank right from home? Don’t mind if you do. Welcome to HomeStreet Connect, HomeStreet Bank's online banking and bill payer suite. Bank on your own terms — 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Online banking and bill payer are free with any personal checking account.
Features and Benefits
- Access your accounts for up-to-date information when you need it.
- Customize your online banking experience, including your password, the way information is sorted, even how you view the screen. Create nicknames for your accounts, and more.
- View front and back of cancelled check images— print or save them to your computer.
- Set up e-mail and text message alerts to advise you of certain account conditions, such as when a check has cleared your account, security concerns or to notify you of account balance information.
- Set up one-time or recurring transfers between your HomeStreet accounts.
- Pay bills, set up automatic bill payments, run payment reports and more.
- Receive your bills online such as cable, telephone, etc. and eliminate the paper bills.
- Select e-Statements to receive your statement online and save even more paper when you save it to your computer instead of printing.
- Transfer funds between your accounts at HomeStreet and accounts at other financial institutions.
- Export transaction information to personal financial management programs such as Quicken.
- Bank more securely with state-of-the-art security that ensures your personal info is safe.
To successfully access and use Personal Online Banking, your PC must meet the following minimum requirements.
Approved OS and Browsers for Personal Users
||Apple Inc. Safari®
||Microsoft Internet Explorer®
||Google Chrome ™
|Mac OS X 10.10 (Mavericks™)
| Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan™)
Browser configured to support:
- 128-bit encryption
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Browser page cache should be set to get a new version every visit to the page
For more information, see our Online Banking FAQs.
Online Banking Security
State-of-the-art security encryption ensures that your personal and account information is safe. Customizable security features allow you to receive notifications if your balance goes above or below specified amounts.
Best Practices for Personal Security
Things you need to know to help ensure that your computer system is as secure as it can be. Learn best practices
you can use to protect your hard-earned dollars.
If you have questions or comments about Online Banking, please contact our Customer Service Center:
Online Banking and Bill Payer
206-389-6309 in Seattle area
1-800-719-8080 (TTY/TDD 1-855-584-0256)
7am - 7pm (PST), Monday - Friday and Saturday, 9am to 4pm.
Deposit checks from your phone? Check.
Turns out mobile phones are pretty popular. So you better believe we let you bank on them. Whether you need to check your account balance at the grocery store or transfer money between accounts on the go, HomeStreet has you covered with Mobile Banking. And that’s not all! Feast your eyes on these. Our FREE mobile apps feature:
- Deposit checks
- Check balances
- Pay bills to current payees
- Make internal transfers
Enjoy the convenience and security of Mobile Banking from HomeStreet Bank. If you are already enrolled in our Online Banking, you are set to go mobile. If not, be sure to enroll here.
For more information, see our Mobile Banking FAQs.