We'll sugar coat it. We love our customers.
This Valentine’s Day, we’re showing customers that we love them by giving away 100 Theo chocolate bars. One lucky person will receive a bar with a blue ticket and win a sweet grand prize pack from Theo worth $200.
Tag a chocolate-lover on our Facebook post, tell us why they’re special, and you could be a lucky winner! Enter to win through Thursday, February 15.
Special thank you to our super sweet business customer, Theo, for all the delicious chocolate! See? Our customers really are the best!
Here’s how to win:
1. Comment on HomeStreet’s Facebook post, tagging a chocolate-lover in your life and tell us what makes them special.
2. Follow the HomeStreet Bank Facebook account.
Valentine's Day Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO WIN. APPLYING FOR A LOAN OR OPENING A HOMESTREET BANK ACCOUNT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. No submission of personal financial data, including bank account or credit card information, personal income, or other financial data, is necessary to enter or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. This sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM (Pacific Time) on February 12, 2018, and ends at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time) on February 15, 2018 (“Contest Period”). All entries must be received before the ending time stated during the Contest Period. HomeStreet is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind which may cause or contribute to a delay in receipt of an entry.
3. TO ENTER. To enter this sweepstakes, participants comment on HomeStreet’s Facebook post and name or tag someone they love that they want to receive chocolate. Participants must continue to follow HomeStreet Bank on Facebook through the time a winner is drawn on February 15, 2017. Limit of one (1) entry via Facebook. Eligible persons with multiple accounts on Facebook (“Social Media Platform”) may only submit one entry per Social Media Platform. HomeStreet Bank reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any entry, including but not limited to, entries containing inappropriate content or entries which are not appropriate with respect to the sweepstakes theme. By submitting an entry, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules. All entries and any associated content become the property of HomeStreet Bank, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. DRAWING; ODDS. On February 16, 2018, after the close of the Contest Period, one hundred (100) winners will be selected via a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period to win a prize. One (1) winner will be selected via a random drawing from the 100 prize winners to receive the grand prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All decisions of this sweepstakes are final, binding, and non-negotiable.
5. ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are ages 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of HomeStreet Bank, HomeStreet, Inc., or people living within such employee households are not eligible to enter or to win. Residents of states or municipalities where registration of this sweepstakes is required by law, or where this sweepstakes is prohibited, are not eligible to enter. HomeStreet reserves the right to disqualify any participant who is not eligible, who submits false information, or for any other violation of these Official Rules or infringement of the rights of a third-party.
6. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all sweepstake rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the sweepstakes. Participation in this sweepstakes constitutes participant's full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of HomeStreet, its website, https://www.homestreet.com, parents, affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respect. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless HomeStreet and its parents, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the sweepstakes, including without limitation, (a) unauthorized human intervention in the sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, Social Media Platforms or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) personal injury, death, and property damage; and (e) claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participants fully and unconditionally release all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of their entry, name or likeness. HomeStreet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or amend this sweepstakes and these Official Rules at any time for any reason without notice.
7. PRIZE. The one hundred (100) selected winners will each receive a chocolate bar from Theo Chocolate (retail value $3.99). One (1) selected winner will receive the grand prize, a Chocolate Prize Pack from Theo (retail value $200). Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and no prize may be transferred or substituted for cash equivalent or for any other prize or merchandise. All federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses relating to the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for any reason.
8. NOTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNER. Sponsor will notify the winner via the Social Media Platform upon which the winning entry was submitted. The selected winner will then be asked to respond via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within five (5) business days, by providing his or her physical mailing address. Upon receipt of such email response from the winner containing all necessary and requested information, Sponsor will mail the winner the prize free of charge via USPS Parcel Post. HomeStreet reserves the right to require reasonable proof of eligibility prior to mailing the prize. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by the Sponsor within five (5) business days after selection, does not respond to any notification provided to winner by Sponsor via a Social Media Platform, or if the prize or the notification is returned as undeliverable, then that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize and a new prize winner will be selected. For a list of winners of prizes greater than $25.00 in value from this sweepstakes, please send your request in writing to HomeStreet Bank, Attn: Marketing, 601 Union Street, Suite 2000, Seattle, WA 98101.
9. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by HomeStreet Bank, a Washington state-chartered bank (“HomeStreet” or “Sponsor”) having an address of 601 Union Street, Suite 2000, Seattle, WA 98101.