A permanent home for your business.
Are you looking for a new place to house your business? Or, considering the purchase of the building your office currently occupies? An owner-occupied commercial real estate loan can help secure financing for the acquisition of a building, the refinancing of an existing property, or for making improvements to your existing property. In order to qualify for this special type of financing, you must occupy 51% or more of your building, which can include common areas.
Our owner-occupied commercial real estate options include:
Conventional OOCRE Loan
- Term loan up to 10 years with 25 year amortization*, 80% maximum loan to value
- Includes tenant improvements, purchase, and refinance of existing properties
SBA 504 Loan for CRE Acquisition
- Term loan up to 25 years for up to $11.25 million
- Includes tenant improvement and equipment funding
SBA 7a Loan for CRE Acquisition
- Term loan up to 25 years for up to $5 million
- Includes tenant improvement, equipment funding, and working capital funding
*Balloon payment may be required at maturity.
All loans subject to approval.
VP, Relationship Manager
- Meet The Team
- Kris Hollingshead
Prior to HomeStreet, I worked at several larger banks financing commercial real estate. This experience included CMBS loan origination on a large loan team at Dexia and more conventional CRE financing at Wells Fargo. Much of my large bank experience was with structured products on larger loans, which ranged from $20-$200M. Total loan originations were excess of $1 Billion.
I received my BS in Engineering and MBA from the University of Washington. I live in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle and keep busy with three young kids. While away from the office, I enjoy fishing, skiing, and attending kid’s sporting events."