A permanent home for your business.
Are you looking for a new place to house your business? Or, considering the purchase of the building your office currently occupies? An owner-occupied commercial real estate loan can help secure financing for the acquisition of a building, the refinancing of an existing property, or for making improvements to your existing property. In order to qualify for this special type of financing, you must occupy 51% or more of your building, which can include common areas.
Our owner-occupied commercial real estate options include:
Conventional OOCRE Loan
- Term loan up to 10 years with 25 year amortization*, 80% maximum loan to value
- Includes tenant improvements, purchase, and refinance of existing properties
SBA 504 Loan for CRE Acquisition
- Term loan up to 25 years for up to $11.25 million
- Includes tenant improvement and equipment funding
SBA 7a Loan for CRE Acquisition
- Term loan up to 25 years for up to $5 million
- Includes tenant improvement, equipment funding, and working capital funding
*Balloon payment may be required at maturity.
All loans subject to approval.
SVP, Production Manager
- Meet The Team
- Jeff James
As a dedicated relationship builder, I focus on providing keen eye toward goal achievement, risk mitigation, all around success, and profitability. My core competencies include deal structuring, underwriting, research, analysis, feasibility studies, and negotiation.
I received my bachelor’s degree from the University of Washington and am a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of Washington.
I am an active participant with NAIOP’s Washington State chapter and have served as a mentor in the NAIOP Mentor/Mentee program. Outside of work, I serve on the board of Stevens Pass Alpine Club as the Treasurer, taking an active part in regional youth ski racing. "